Web site maintenance is actually a part of marketing your site and can be very time consuming. We believe every website must be current, accurate, and dynamic to be successful. All web sites need to be maintained in order to keep them up to date. Some sites need daily updates while others only need occasional maintenance. Website maintenance includes revising, editing, or otherwise changing existing web pages to keep your website up to date. The periodic addition of new web pages is also part of maintenance services. The rules by which search engines list sites change constantly. Without updating and taking account of these new rules, a web site can easily become 'lost' in search engine listings.
- Re-structure your site contents.
- Distributing a monthly newsletter.
- Newsletter & email list maintenance.
- Posting company news or specials.
- Replace images i.e. pictures & Graphics, Flash Rotating images.
- Producing traffic reports.
- Shopping cart product updates.
- Creating site back-ups.
- Adding links.
- Posting third party articles or surveys.
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images).
- PDF creation and uploading.
- Creating teasers on the front page to point to important interior topics.
- Making suggestions to encourage the visitor to spend more time on the site and to return frequently